[Mailman-Users] Question

Brandon Klayman brandon at klayman.biz
Tue Jan 27 18:02:48 CET 2004

Hi, I'm using mailman as part of my web server solutions that I offer my
clients, I'm new with it, and love it, thanks for making it free, open,
and available!

I have a question: I'm trying to set up a new list so that it's only
used for the list manager to send out e-mails to subscribers (members)

I don't want the members to be able to e-mail the list, of course they
can e-mail the list manager, but not to everyone else,

Can you tell me how to do this? I've tried to find it in the
documentation and other sources, and can't find it!

Be Creative,

Brandon Klayman
Creative Solutionist
Conscious Commerce