[Mailman-Users] cron script

root root at looony.de
Mon Jan 26 10:11:53 CET 2004

Hi List,

I installed mailman out of the box from my suse 8.1 system.
Downloaded compiled and installed the newest version 2.1.4.
Mailman actually works fine but every minute i get a mail with the
following content.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 89, in ?
    from Mailman.Handlers import HandlerAPI
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/HandlerAPI.py", line 26, in ?
    from Mailman.pythonlib.StringIO import StringIO
ImportError: No module named pythonlib.StringIO

Whats wrong? did I made a mistacke?

Cu

Christian