[Mailman-Users] Re: Too Many Headers

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Sun Jan 25 21:34:59 CET 2004

Dan Phillips wrote:
>I just downloaded and used Eudora 6.0.2 for OS X and it still exhibits
>the incorrect behavior. This may be a Mac only problem, but I have no
>way of checking other versions (I don't do Windows).

      I am running Eudora 6.0 on XP, my wife is running 5.1 on XP, and both
display properly and work properly - in the preview pane.  By default
Eudora shows extra headers, including list headers in open
messages.  Unless you WANT to see the headers, there is really no reason to
view messages this way.  If someone really wants to read from open
messages, there is a way to suppress the headers for Winblows - see
http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2186hq.html .

      In other words, it's a feature, not a bug.

<>< Paul