[Mailman-Users] Too Many Headers

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Sat Jan 24 14:07:10 CET 2004

--On Saturday, January 24, 2004 12:56 AM +0100 Brad Knowles
<brad.knowles at skynet.be> wrote:

> 	I think the problem is that the "Esoteric Settings" plug-in is not
> installed by default.  It is included with the package, however.
>
> 	For MacOS X users with Eudora 6, the following instructions should work:
>
> 		1.  If you have the Eudora icon in your dock, control-click
> 			on the icon and select "Show in Finder".
>
> 			Otherwise, find the original application icon where
> 			Eudora was installed.
>
> 		2.  Control-click on the Eudora icon and select
> 			"Show Package Contents".
>
> 		3.  In the folder that was opened, double-click on the
> 			"Contents" sub-folder to open it.
>
> 		4.  In the "PlugIns Disabled" sub-folder, you should find
> 			a plug-in called "Esoteric Settings 6.0".  You need to
> 			move this plug-in to the "PlugIns" folder.

To which I reply:

There's a slightly easier (and more Mac-like :-) way to do this.  Follow
step 1 to find the original application icon.  Then:

    2. Control-click on the Eudora icon and select "Get Info".

    3. In the "Eudora Info" window that opens, "turn down" the
       disclosure triangle next to "Plug-ins:"

    4. Check the box next to "Esoteric Settings 6.0".

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779