[Mailman-Users] Too Many Headers

Dan Phillips dhphllps at memphis.edu
Sat Jan 24 00:15:38 CET 2004

On Jan 23, 2004, at 2:44 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:
> At 11:52 AM -0800 2004/01/23, Wesley T. Perdue wrote:
>
>>  I'm using eudora 6.0.1.1 on Win 2000, and it does not suppress the
>>  List-* headers by default.
>
> I have gone ahead and configured Eudora to hide these headers under
> normal circumstances

I haven't used Eudora regularly since v.4.0. I downloaded v.6.0 this
morning to see if it behaved the way I remembered, and it did. I also
looked for an option to hide those headers and wasn't able to find one.
A search of Eudora's own help files was particularly useless.
Regardless of the question of the default status, I'm sure many of us
would like to be able to tell our users how to hide them. Can you
enlighten us, please? :-) This is something else that maybe should go
into the FAQ, since it's been a fairly common complaint from my users
and as a non-Eudora user I can't help them.

dan