[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Homestead Harvest service at homesteadharvest.com
Fri Jan 23 16:32:07 CET 2004

We currently have a newsletter which we manage through Outlook Express.  We are hoping to find a list server who will make managing our lists much easier.  We do not need all the features.  Our only purpose is to send an email which then disperses that email to everyone on our list.

These are the features which we will need:
  1.. When a visitor enters their email address in our newsletter box, that address is sent to our list and automatically entered.
  2.. When a visitor unsubscribes, that address is automatically deleted.
  3.. Bounced or invalid addresses are automatically removed.
Is there a limit of how many KB an email can be?
We have about 7 lists which will each send out an email once a month.  The total number of subscribers is currently 1500.  We anticipate getting up to 10,000 in the next few months.  We looked at one of our emails and it was 48 KB, will that be a problem?

Marie Dean
Homestead Harvest