[Mailman-Users] Problem With Mailman and OS X

Michael Curtis bazmail at curtis2310.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 11:24:47 CET 2004

	Hi Richard,

	I had the same problem. I had to re-install the server, but
at the time I had a blank server so I wasn't bothered.

	Once I had a server working I still had problems and so had
to fault find a bit. I did the following.

	The permission check (Apples) is showing lots of corrections.
I had to stop the service, reboot, run the permissions checks over
and over until their were no more errors, about 3 times. Reboot,
started the service and it was fine.

	You can do a mass delete and mass subscribe from the member
management section.

	The problem I have is that the actually mail list stops. I
have posted another email regarding this. I was wondering if 2.1.4
would be any better and how easy it is to install on os x?

	Hope this helps.

	Cheers

	Michael