[Mailman-Users] personalization - take 2

Paulo Dinis paulo.dinis at paulodinis.com
Fri Jan 23 03:55:26 CET 2004

As suggested, the only 3 options available are:

1 - Can subscribers choose to receive mail immediately, rather than in
batched digests?
2 - Header added to mail sent to regular list members
3 - Footer added to mail sent to regular list members

None is available to turn on/off the option to "The section states: "Should
Mailman personalize each non-digest delivery? "
I´m using cpanel and version 2.1.3.

Paulo Dinis

Certified Safety Tecnician
Ergonomist