[Mailman-Users] DEFAULT_HOST_NAME not working

JvdW r2d2 at yebo.co.za
Thu Jan 22 15:41:53 CET 2004

Hi All

I have just installed Mailman V2.1.4 with postfix 2.0.17 and Apache 1.3.29. and all works fine except the "Host name this list prefers for email." part.

I'm running another server with Mailman V2.1.1. I've set DEFAULT_HOST_NAME in ../mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py to DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = 'name.domain.com'. This works perfectly well in V2.1.1, but in V2.1.4 it still defaults to domain.com when creating a new list. I then have to go in the list config via http to change it, but I need to have this done by default.

Am I missing something? What else can I try?

Thanks!
Cheers
JvdW