[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman/Postfix/Mysql Qeustion; (and qmail...a bit)(SOLVED)

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Wed Jan 21 17:12:38 CET 2004

elvandar.org needed to be a local delivery since that seems to be my primary
host.
I Migrated my current users to another domain and virtual-aliased them.

Now local delivery makes sure the aliases are read and the mail gets pumped
into postfix/mailman.

Qmail is totally gone now.

Note: When turning on postfix again it made a hell lot of queries to the SQL
db.
      it responded with too many connections, increase your max_connections
when
      you have the same issue.

Thanks all,

regards,