[Mailman-Users] Link to "Download full raw archive" missing

Dwight A. Ernest Dwight+mm-users at significant.com
Tue Jan 20 21:27:38 CET 2004

Greetings. I'm a sysadmin for a site with 260 lists, a total unique
subscriber base of about 18,000, and a total daily traffic count of about
115,000 messages. We recently undertook an upgrde from 2.1.3 to 2.1.4.

Since that upgrade, some list owners are complaining that they
no longer see the 'Download full raw archive file' option on
their top archive page. Indeed, the option is missing from the
http://[censored]/mailman/private/[censored]/ pages of some private
lists. I haven't exhaustively checked all private lists vs. public ones
yet, but there appears to be a correlation.

Any ideas for fixes?