[Mailman-Users] What is the "mailman" mailing list used for?

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Tue Jan 20 16:29:27 CET 2004

Skip,

In the absence of Barry giving a definitive answer, my guess would be
that this is a cleaner design.  It works for situations with just one
person and also works for situations with many, many people involved
(such as at a large company or a Mailman hosting service).

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own