[Mailman-Users] Where are list member addresses stored?

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:12:06 CET 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Erick Mechler wrote:

> :: I'm getting error messages from Yahoo saying that
> :: xxxxxx at comcast.net can't be found!
> ::
> :: I would like to look at the file that contains the list
> :: member email addresses to try todope this out.
>
> ~mailman/bin/list_members [listname]
>
> This information is stored in the config.pck file in ~mailman/lists/
>
> Cheers - Erick

Thanks, Erick. I got

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./list_members", line 139, in ?
    main()
  File "./list_members", line 113, in main
    mlist = MailList.MailList(listname, lock=0)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 62, in __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 810, in Load
    raise Errors.MMBadListError, 'Failed to access config info'
MMBadListError: Failed to access config info

????

Pete