[Mailman-Users] backup membership list & options

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Mon Jan 19 03:07:51 CET 2004

I've tried to find my answer in the archives, but everything I've found refers to running scripts or locating specific directories and I'm quite lost on these matters.  I use the mailman software that comes with my web hosting package.  I have no idea how to run a script, nor can I find a mailman directory anywhere, nor any mailman files.  I can get to the mailman admin page for my list and I can see the list of subscribers with 20 or 30 to a page.  Thing is, I'd like to change web hosts and take my list with me.  How do I do this and preserve options (digest, etc)?  Thanks so much!
peace,
ted