[Mailman-Users] Mailman data variables to include in posts/emails?

Craig Matthews Inc. craig1972 at x-mail.net
Thu Jan 15 14:18:39 CET 2004

Hi,

I am looking for all the data variables that are available with mailman. I don’t administer the mailman, my
host does, I am on a shared server.

Here is what works in the footer currently:

    %(host_name)s

I want the following to work too:

  - The current user who is getting the email  -- " %(user_delivered_to)s "  ?
  - A count of current subscribers

What should I do, or ask my ISP host to help me do?

Thanks!
CM

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web E-Mail, accessible anywhere, 128 bit SSL Secure

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
X-Mail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, Private Disk Storage,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20 - 250MB Storage, 20MB Messages, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Starting at $9.95 per year
Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com