[Mailman-Users] Getting Mailman Up and Running - Running in Circles?

Hunter Hillegas lists at lastonepicked.com
Thu Jan 15 02:29:35 CET 2004

I am new to mailman.

I installed mailman-2.1.1-2 from some RPMs on my RedHat 7.2 system. We're
running sendmail.

I got the software installed, ran check_perms, started the daemon and
created the mailman list.

I think I know just enough to get myself into trouble... I've scanned the
archives for the last hour or so and learned a few things, but I'm still
having trouble.

Basically, I seem to be getting mail looped back. I get a few messages each
time I check my mail:

1.