[Mailman-Users] Re: 4 things:

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Thu Jan 15 02:13:09 CET 2004

I wrote:
> >   Ultimately a bad guess would be better than something a decade
> >  or two in the future.   Go check out
> >  http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/ and see how things
> >  like April 2024 and December 2006 make a mess.

and Brad Knowles responded:
>         You're always free to install Mhonarc, if you prefer.

      If it really bothered me I'd do something about it - I just think
it's something to consider tweaking in a future release.  I assume this
issue also affects posts sent to list members?  If I have my computer set
to 1974 do my posts come through with this date and get lost by folks who
sort by date?

<>< Paul