[Mailman-Users] "mailman" list - why can't it just be an alias?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Jan 14 17:23:12 CET 2004

In moving from MM 2.0 to MM 2.1 I began getting warnings during the
start-of-month mailings about a missing mailman list.  I had previously just
had a mailman alias pointing to me, but that apparently wasn't sufficient.

Who needs to be on that list?  All list admins & moderators or just those
who actually administer the mailman installation?  That would be just me on
this particular machine and is how I have it set up.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro
Got gigs? http://www.musi-cal.com/submit.html