[Mailman-Users] Email Commands

Operations Manager operations at pantherassociates.com
Wed Jan 14 00:48:47 CET 2004

Hi:

I have upgraded from 2.0.10 to 2.1.3 (on FreeBSD) and I am having trouble
with the email commands.

What I need to do is have the user fill out a form on web page to
unsubscribe and then have the form emailed to the list.

According to the docs this is possible but when I test it, all I get is a
mail back saying that the password supplied is incorrect.

According to the docs if the password is wrong or not supplied a
confirmation mail is sent to the address. In this reply is a web address to
complete the unsubscribe.

Is anyone else having this problem and has anyone got a fix?

Thanks,

Iain