[Mailman-Users] Trouble posting to one list

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Tue Jan 13 08:59:42 CET 2004

12-Jan-04 at 09:18, Bryan Dyson (lan_administrator at solanapres.org) wrote :
> I get this error when I post to my test list.
> I do know that other lists on the same box work just fine.
> Would anyone have an Idea where to start looking to fix this?

>       'test4-request at listserv.solanapres.org' on 1/12/2004 9:08 AM
>             The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this

That doesn't look like a mail server error message that I'm familiar
with.

What server is it? How does it handle aliases? I would assume that
test4-request does not have a correct alias on that mail server, whereas
others do, therefore they work.

Regards,

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access