[Mailman-Users] Re: Personalization

Philip Busey philip at busey.org
Mon Jan 12 05:05:54 CET 2004

Paulo, here is a sample footer for the non-digest options (including the
underline).  (I have no idea if these characters will be interpreted
when sent like this the body of a message.)

This is for the South Florida Democrats mailing list at:
http://oursouthflorida.com

Phil

Courtesy of the Davie-Cooper City Democratic Club
http://daviedemocrats.org or http://coopercitydemocrats.org

Brief, original announcements and comments for the good of the
Democratic Party and the People of South Florida will be lightly
edited and posted periodically, by writing to:
%(real_name)s@%(host_name)s

Do not use this list to publish boring drivel that everyone has already
seen; use a URL link whenever possible.  Do not post admin requests
to the list.  They will be ignored.  Help/Unsubscribe/Update your
Subscription:
%(user_optionsurl)s

This email was sent to %(user_address)s