[Mailman-Users] Modifying Listinfo page for one list

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Sat Jan 10 21:37:53 CET 2004

One of my listowners raises a valid question. She has a list that is used
for publishing a newsletter. No posting is allowed by anybody but the
owner.

When one visits the listinfo page, one sees the usual  to post a message to
all members send an email to.... " info.

I'd like to create a separate templates/en/listinfo.html for her list.

Is there a good way to do this, other than redefining one of the languages
(or adding a new language)?

Thanks,
</edg>
Ed Greenberg