[Mailman-Users] Re: How do I clear my digest queue?

Jeffery Cann jc_cann at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 07:40:19 CET 2004

For the record...

Somehow the host + memory problem = a very large
next-digest file.

within each list directory, mailman creates a
next-digest and a next-digest-topics files.  I
truncated them to the last few messages (I renumbered
them from #1 (since the final message was like 16420).

I then ran the 'senddigest' script by hand and viola -
digests were sent.

Maybe a FAQ addition?

HTH -

-http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-January/033772.html