[Mailman-Users] admindb problem

Al Black alblack at achilles.net
Fri Jan 9 15:57:28 CET 2004

Hi gang,

I'm having a problem accessing the adminstrative database.

I just got a notice that there were 861 requests pending on the admin
db.  When I try to log on, I get the following error.  (I've appended the
bug report below.)  While testing I turned off the notification features,
and I'm guessing that the admindb might have filled up...

Any suggestions as to how to clear out the db, or at least be able to login
so I can clear up the trouble?

Thanks in advance.
al

-------------------------------

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.4

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of
this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!
Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in
run_main
     main()
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line
236, in main
     print doc.Format()
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line
331, in Format
     output.append(Container.Format(self, indent))
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line
264, in Format
     output.append(HTMLFormatObject(item, indent))
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line 50,
in HTMLFormatObject
     return item.Format(indent)
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line
417, in Format
     output = output + Container.Format(self, indent+2)
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line
264, in Format
     output.append(HTMLFormatObject(item, indent))
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line 50,
in HTMLFormatObject
     return item.Format(indent)
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line
200, in Format
     output = output + self.FormatRow(i, indent + 2)
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line
188, in FormatRow
     output = output + self.FormatCell(row, i, indent + 2)
   File "/usr/home/lamps/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py", line
172, in FormatCell
     item_format = HTMLFormatObject(item, indent+4)
[...]
MemoryError