[Mailman-Users] default_member_moderation flag

steve mailman at climber.org
Wed Jan 7 21:37:04 CET 2004

At 11:05 AM 1/7/2004, Thomas Hochstein wrote:
>The flags' documentation is linked from the admin pages.

Thanks, but, uh, I don't have a site up and running right now.
I'm looking for features to see if this will be the right choice
to install or use when I get a new provider.

I appreciate you pasting the doc into your email! I still
wonder if there is anywhere I can get this level of docs
short of installing the software?

If not, perhaps the wizards listening will consider putting
it on the main webpage as an encouragement for new admins to
adopt Mailman.

Steve