[Mailman-Users] BUG in Mailman version 2.1.3

Thomas Hochstein ml at ancalagon.inka.de
Wed Jan 7 20:05:45 CET 2004

valdir at ccuec.unicamp.br ("Valdir A. Soares") scripsit/wrote:

> UnicodeError: ASCII encoding error: ordinal not in range(128)
>
> I couldn't solve this problem and I will appreciate your help.

Just guessing: that may be due to 8-bit-characters in the message
headers of incoming mail (which are forbidden there and have to be
encoded as MIME encoded words).

Perhaps you want to have a look at the offending message?

Anyway, it would be nice if Mailman could handle that a bit more
gracefully (even if the sending client/server is at fault here).

-thh