[Mailman-Users] List Administration (using PHP)

Steve Wedig ksoze7383 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 03:11:08 CET 2004

Hi,

As a list admin, is there a way for me to subscribe someone through a PHP
web application which doesn't require that person's confirmation?

I notice that when I add users via the web interface, no confirmation emails
are sent out. However I don't think I can use the web interface with a PHP
script because cookies are required.

My other thought was email administration, having PHP send the properly
formatted emails to the list. However when I subscribe someone by sending an
email to ****-request@****, it requires a confirmation email.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve Wedig