[Mailman-Users] default_member_moderation flag

steve mailman at climber.org
Wed Jan 7 17:49:43 CET 2004

I've been browsing the docs trying to find out how to do something in
Mailman that I've been doing in Majordomo2 (wanting to switch but not
sure how to implement some of the features). One of the FAQs mentions
the default_member_moderation flag, but that (and other) flags don't
seem to be documented anywhere??

If someone can point me to the right URL where I can find a list of
all such flags, which I presume can be set by default when a new
subscriber signs up and then cleared by the list owner later, I'd be
forever in your debt!

Steve