[Mailman-Users] Non-membr submissions & regex's

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 6 17:11:54 CET 2004

    Hi,

     Ok, I have a list which I want my local users tobe able to post
to.  But the list membership is only 3 adresses.  That's what I want.
I'm trying to put a regex in the non-member submission list.  I'm my
case I put in

     ^*@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

which, if I understand this correctly, should allow the list to accept
all addresses in my domain and post them.  It ain't working.  Mailman
thinks all non-member submissions are non-member submissions and
rejects or whatever.

     Trying to migrate from Majordomo here which allowed this sort of
thing.  What am I doing wrong or missing?  Help appreciated.  And
Happy New Year.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |I'm continually amazed by mankind's seemingly
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |infinite capacity for stupidity.    Me