[Mailman-Users] Why is admin email address ignored?

Stonewall Ballard sb.list at sb.org
Mon Jan 5 23:19:38 CET 2004

I have a dozen or so lists, and run most of them myself. I recently set
a list up for someone, put her email address in as administrator, and
set up an admin password.

I hadn't noticed this before, but moderation requests are going to the
-owner address (e.g. listname-owner at listdomain.com) instead of to the
admin address that I supplied. I also added her as moderator, but that
didn't help.

Any idea why this might be happening and how to fix it?

I'm running Mailman 2.2a0 (about to upgrade to 2.2), but this problem
has apparently been happening for several versions.

Thanks for any help.

  - Stoney

--
Stonewall Ballard