[Mailman-Users] Exporting the members list

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Mon Jan 5 16:17:22 CET 2004

03-Jan-04 at 22:17, webmaster at connxtionscomedyclub.com (webmaster at connxtionscomedyclub.com) wrote :
> Is there anyway to export the members list to an excel spreadsheet?

You can export using the command line tool list_members, and that will
give you a text output which can be imported into Excel as a Text file,
comma delimited.

If you don't have access to the command line, I'm not sure this is
possible, perhaps others have solutions for you though, I don't know
Mailman inside and out...

Regards,

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access