[Mailman-Users] AOL format frustration

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 23:15:27 CET 2004

IMO, your best bet is to store the message on a webserver in it's pretty
HTML format then send out a teaser message in a nice text format and
include a link to the html formated page on your website.

That way you have a nice archive of your messages and everyone can see
your wonderful formating equally.  Also, you get a nice log of anyone
who reads your message and when.

Take care - Jon Carnes