[Mailman-Users] Re: backing up data

Ricky Buchanan rb at tertius.net.au
Fri Jan 2 20:45:02 CET 2004

Jamie Penman-Smithson wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 21:30, aryross wrote:
> > Hello
> > In the mailman program, how do I back up my data?
> > Is there a list of subscribers?
> RTFM
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.006.htp

Or
http://tertius.net.au/~rb/code/backupmailman/

which is just an automation of the previous, really, which packs it up
and mails it to you.

There's some bug in the procmail fragment with it, though, it never
catches what I want it to catch and I'm not sure why.  Any
hints/suggestions/patches/constructive criticism/etc. gratefully
accepted!

Regards,
Ricky

--