[Mailman-Users] Re: Automatically reject Spamassassin Tagged Spam?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Fri Jan 2 16:31:30 CET 2004

* David Gibbs <david at midrange.com>:

> I'm only beginning to investigate this option, but check out the new
> header_filter_rules (in the Privacy / Spam Filters category).

Right now, I have here "bounce_matching_headers", which is documented
as "Hold posts with header value matching a specified regexp".

a) If it "holds" messages, why is it called "bounce_..."
b) What I'm looking for is some sort of "dicard_matching_headers"

Or do I need 2.1.4?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155