[Mailman-Users] move a list over servers

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 21:24:50 CET 2004

You're right about the data files, but it won't hurt in the least to
move the whole thing over and then install the new Mailman.  The new
Mailman is designed to install right over top of an existing one and
then to upgrade the existing lists on the fly.

Good Luck with whichever way you do it!

Jon Carnes