[Mailman-Users] Question on HyperArch.py and HyperArch.pyc

burak at burak.org burak at burak.org
Fri Feb 27 21:50:50 CET 2004

I have a quick (I hope :-) question. I tried to modify the HyperArch.py file to add a custom header
and footer, but the html pages displayed looked no different (it still only used the default
archidxxxx.html files).

I saw a post that said that I need to shut down the mailman, remove the .pyc files and restart. I
did this, but HyperArch.pyc was not recreated. Furthermore, now, none of the emails I sent to the
list are displayed (I constantly get a emptyarchive page) although I have received the emails.

Can somebody help me out?

Thanks,

Burak

burak at burak.org