[Mailman-Users] The Mhonarc Integration Patch

Michel R Vaillancourt misha at wolfstar.ca
Thu Feb 26 22:09:20 CET 2004

Hi, folks.  I wanted to try the mhonarc integration patch, so I untar'd a clean
2.1.4 bundle and tried to patch.  I got:

=======================
empire:/usr/local/src/mailman-2.1.4# patch -p1 < ../archives/mhonarc-2.1.4-0.1.patch
patching file INSTALL.mhonarc-mm
patching file Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py
patching file Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py
patching file Mailman/Archiver/pipermail.py
patching file Mailman/Defaults.py.in
Hunk #2 succeeded at 1261 (offset -2 lines).
patching file Mailman/Errors.py
patching file Mailman/Gui/Archive.py
patching file Mailman/Mailbox.py
patching file Mailman/Version.py

Hunk #1 FAILED at 37.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Mailman/Version.py.rej

patching file bin/arch
patching file bin/newlist
patching file templates/Makefile.in
patching file templates/en/author.mrc
patching file templates/en/mhonarc.mrc
patching file templates/en/subject.mrc

   Has anyone seen that error before?  Any suggestions on troubleshooting?

   --Michel