[Mailman-Users] nested

Jason Williams j.l.williams at apu.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 16:21:46 CET 2004

I have 4 lists, one of them only has members specified as the other lists.
If I post to that nested list I assumed that the people on any of those
lists would get the message. Instead I find that the message is held.
I have tried configuring he lists so that only list members can post to
them, and then made the nested list a list member.  This has not worked.

What do I have to do to be able to post to the nested list, and for that
message to auto get out to the other list who make up the membership of the
nested list?

Very much appreciated, sorry for the rookie question, Jason.