[Mailman-Users] Use a File for accept_these_nonmembers?

Nathan Beittenmiller beittenc at rose-hulman.edu
Mon Feb 23 19:57:58 CET 2004

Has anyone devised a way to use a text file on disk to control list access
similar to Majordomo's restrict_post function?  I'm in the process of
migrating our listserv over to Mailman and that's the one feature I haven't
been able to properly duplicate.  I know I could manually dump and reload
the accept_these_nonmembers option nightly for the appropriate lists, but
I'd prefer a cleaner solution if one's available.  Thanks in advance for any
help you can provide!

Nathan Beittenmiller