[Mailman-Users] approving by e-mail moderated messages and subscriptions

Marco Prandini prandini at ideafutura.com
Fri Feb 20 16:51:08 CET 2004

Hello list,
I just started configuring some lists under Mailman and I'm not able to find a
couple of configuration options I need. I browsed the docs with no luck.

I'd like to administer the lists entirely by e-mail, and in particular I need
to be able to confirm posts to a moderate list and to approve (un)subscription
requests.

However, when I try a subscription the owner receives a message telling him to
go to the admin URL in order to approve it... no hints about how to do it by
e-mail whatsoever...

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance,
  Marco