[Mailman-Users] Question on forwarded admin requests.

John Grunder jgrunder at miis.edu
Thu Feb 19 17:55:00 CET 2004

Thanks for the advice Richard.  Does turning on the Administrative filter
force Mailman to check for administrative commands in the subject line
only?  I get the sense that some of the list members trying to get off of
the list simply enter a phrase such as "Yes, unsubscribe me from the list
too!".  I am sure that this comes from the body of the message, rather
than the subject line.

I think we have some people that just can't follow directions.