[Mailman-Users] "Unsupported operand" with my old lists after upgrading to 2.1.4

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Sun Feb 15 21:59:14 CET 2004

Hi,

I have serious problems with my old mailing lists (mainly in the web
interface part) created with mailman < 2.1.4.

I have the same same scenario like Marco with debian testing:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg22290.html

But I think this only happens with my old lists, I thinks its a problem
in the per list configuration.

For instance, if a try to get the config of one list:

# config_list -o /tmp/kk1ad test1-test1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/config_list", line 339, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/sbin/config_list", line 332, in main
    do_output(listname, outfile)
  File "/usr/sbin/config_list", line 117, in do_output
    do_list_categories(mlist, k, None, outfp)
  File "/usr/sbin/config_list", line 127, in do_list_categories
    info = mlist.GetConfigInfo(k, subcat)
  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 428, in
GetConfigInfo
    value = gui.GetConfigInfo(self, category, subcat)
  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/Gui/General.py", line 53, in
GetConfigInfo
    optvals = [mlist.new_member_options & bitfields[o] for o in OPTIONS]
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for &: 'list' and 'int'

But with new lists (created with 2.1.4), all works properly.

Its posible to upgrade or repair this old lists configurations?

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
--
Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado  |   gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 9E358A05
http://ourproject.org   |