[Mailman-Users] How can I setup a list where only list administrators can post mails to, like a newsletters mailinglist

Jörg Reiners j.reiners at ies.de
Wed Feb 11 11:39:50 CET 2004

Hi,

can someone tell me how to setup a list that does not accept postings
of normal subscribers ? I want to use the mailinglist to send a newsletter
to customers and they should not be able to post messages themselves.
Right now I have setup the list in the way that postings of subscribers
are moderated by the list administrators. Is there a way to disable
those postings ?

Regards,
Joerg Reiners