[Mailman-Users] cpu usage

Adam Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Mon Feb 16 16:42:21 CET 2004

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 10:34:16PM -0500, Jon Carnes wrote:
> So ArchRunner is the one... not too surprising.  And the other Qrunners
> are all behaving themselves?

The rest are fine for CPU usage.

> You should upgrade to the latest version of Mailman, it does fix some
> problems with the ArchRunner.

I'm using the latest version available in Debian, is it worth reporting
this bug to the Debian maintainer, telling him it's been fixed upstream?

> And paste it into your ~mailman/Mailman/mm_py.cfg file, then delete the
> line with ArchRunner:
>     ('ArchRunner',     1), # messages for the archiver

Thanks, that fixed the CPU problem for now.

> I'm curious if your lists are actually being archived?  Are the messages
> making it into the archives?

Yes, the archiver is working fine (aside from the CPU part!)
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org