[Mailman-Users] Re: Text Attachments

Mike Phillips mmlist at mikephillips.com
Fri Feb 13 15:56:25 CET 2004

As usual, my question is not clear. I'm referring to the tiny 200 byte
or so footer that accompanies posts. I'm a newbie, so I don't know how
to turn off footers, but I will try to learn how. Since MM is on my
shared server, I wonder whether I have sufficient access to enable me
to turn off footers.

Mike