[Mailman-Users] Web admin interface not saving changes

Paul O'Neill poneill at valista.com
Fri Feb 13 00:07:00 CET 2004

Hi there

 we recently installed mailman version 2.1.4. Installation went fine
until we tried to use the web interface to add members to the mailing
lists that we created. After submitting the changes the lists were not
updated with the new members. We then realised that although we could
read all the settings we actually couldn't make any changes through the
interface.

 Everything  works fine using the /usr/local/mailman/bin tools we can
add members, make changes to lists etc but we need to get the admin
interface working so we can allow other users to maintain their lists.

 We have ensured that we have cookies turned on etc. Nothing is logged
in the mailman log files and apache shows nothing curious either. I've
checked through the mailman lists and generally around google and seen a
couple of other similar issues but nothing with a real resolution.

Thanks

paul.....