[Mailman-Users] FTP or Remote Install Question

Seth Dietz sethdietz at highstream.net
Wed Feb 11 17:14:23 CET 2004

Does anyone have suggestions for performing a remote install (FTP, Terminal
Services, or TelNet) of Mailman?  Also, I'm a little confused about the
default URL for accessing the admin page once everything is configured.  My
environment is Front Page Server Extensions 2002 running on an Apache web
server.  I'm not certain what the mail program is at the present time.

Thanks,

Seth

Seth T. Dietz, MCIWD, Network+, eBiz+
Independent Consultant in IT & Project Management
1100 Rutledge Avenue | Charlotte, NC 28211
mailto:sethdietz at highstream.net | Home/Office: 704.365.6579
eFax: 704-973-7711 | Cell: 914.907.2623 | AIM:seth8173
Member: ASQ, AHIMA, HIMSS, MPUG, PMI, CITQAA, SPIN, and CITPG