[Mailman-Users] Need help w/ mailman, qmail

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Feb 10 00:32:44 CET 2004

On Feb 9, 2004, at 3:15 PM, Adam Wozniak wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Remko Lodder wrote:
>> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
>> should also be able to do the task :)
>
> Thanks so much for all the help.
>
> My lists now appear to be passing mail.
>
> My shunt directory is still full of test messages, but I'm less
> concerned
> with that.  Can I delete these files manually?

Or you can run ~mailman/bin/unshunt, which will requeue things. If they
hit shunt a second time, they're probably dead (most of my shunt files
are spam....) and you can always delete that stuff. It's sometimes a
good idea to put in a cron job to delete files in shunt older than some
period of time, to save you having to remember to look and delete...