[Mailman-Users] mailing list backup

kaio123 at softhome.net kaio123 at softhome.net
Tue Feb 10 00:14:59 CET 2004

Hello folks,
I am a newbie and a dumbo when it comes to the mailman. I have a problem
that i dont know how to fix.
I have a mailing list on one of the servers and would like to move my domain
to another provider. I would like to get all the emails in my mailing list
so that i can send them mails and also store them in my personal outlook
adress book. Is there a way for me to extract this mailing list emails from
the server. Your help would save me a lot of hrs and angry mails from my
mailing list folks.

 -kaio