[Mailman-Users] Messages bounce but only for one domain on one list

Tom Caudron caudron at digitalelite.com
Mon Feb 9 17:50:12 CET 2004

Simon suggested, "I think you need to look at mydestination and perhaps
recipient_delimiter if indeed it's set to "-" you could be causing
unknown local-part errors too."

I've set them as follows:

mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain
recipient_delimiter = +

I also tried:

mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, $mydomain

which didn't fix the problem.

Also, this issue only exists for one of my lists.  The other lists don't
have a problem sending mail to members on any domain.  Just one list
that won't send to recipients on the same domain, and it looks like it's
becuase it expects them to be local users.  This doesn't run on the mx
for the domain, though, so they aren't local users.

any ideas?

-Tom